Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Official Eviction Notice!

Well no news! :)

I am dilated just 1/2 cm more. So I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and that is it!!

I asked what I should do come Monday if she's not here still and Dr. Chang said that we will induce on Tuesday the 21st.

If Madelynn decides not to come out on her own I will be induced on 4/21. So at the most I have one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment