Sunday, May 24, 2009

Been awhile

I was told today that I needed to post new pictures because Maddie is growing so fast! :)

Maddie asleep in her sling. I really needed to make dinner and she really wanted to be held. This way we both got what we wanted. :)


Robby had this blanket made for Mads (as Dillon sometimes calls her). It's a beautiful blanket and I wish you could see it in person. I did take a picture closer but you will have to go to: http://www.shonaandjeffbyrd.blogspot.com/ to see it. This picture Dillon really wanted to be in and I love the photo of both of them. Maddie's eyes are so blue against it.
I went to Baby Depot the other day and I bought a dress in a 2T. Yes it's neurotic. However the dress was normally 40 dollars and I got it for 15. It was the last one and it was to cute. I don't care that it will have to be in the back of the closet for a few years. At least when she wears it she will be the only one that has it. :)



Check back in a couple days. I'm going to scan Dillon's one month photos in a day or two for the comparison of him at a month and Madelynn at a month. Boy was Dillon a chunk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment